Hi Captain Jacek.
I refer to your our conversation earlier this afternoon and wanted to confirm that the receiver is in the process of obtaining quotes for flights for all crew members to be sent home. I can not at this point assure you that they will be successful in obtaining funds and flights but we are working on it and will hopefully have more information for you to provide to the crew tomorrow.
I also wanted to confirm that you have advices me, and I have copied the appointed representatives of the receiver on this mail, that as it stands right now no one of the existing crew is willing to serve/work for the receiver unless all back pay has been covered. I stressed the severity of such a decision by you and your officers and can only hope that you and the required crew would reconsider knowing that the Receiver will be able to pay wages from date of appointment.
I understand you would discuss the situation with the crew and report back to me tomorrow.
Please make up a list of suggested/required crew under the scenario that the vessel stays docked in Las Palmas and another list should the vessel be undocked and moved to a mooring in the Port of Las Palmas. Should the latter take place we would have to arrange agent service with regular transportations to and from the vessel.
I fully understand your difficult position and I look forward to having this all resolved “soon”.